Friday, April 10, 2009

Message for Intelligent Decline

Hey partner ! I'm just getting caught up on the comments. I never expect any to show up. I'm going to move your recent links into a post if I can figure how. Looks damn interesting ! Jock

2 comments:

  1. Probably the easiest way to do it, without having to learn too much tech is to:

    Open Notepad;
    In Browser: Mouse-over the link;
    Right-click mouse;
    In Internet Explorer: left-click "copy shortcut";
    In FireFox: left-click "copy link location";
    Switch to Notepad;
    right-click -> paste.

    The URL will get pasted there, and you can copy/paste it into the blog editor when desired.

    Don't worry about missing comments for a few days. It doesn't bother me. I'm usually all-over the place anyway, and have been checking in here almost daily. It only takes a half minute or so, to see if anything new has been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Thanks. I have to say that it sure looks interesting. I've been making the rounds as you can see. I should go fishing and get away from this contraption !

    ReplyDelete